I've been inspired by all the wonderful blogs I read daily to post my own little thoughts on the world and share what I've found. I think it will mainly relate to the design world but I'm sure I'll review movies I've seen and some new music. So pull up a chair, relax and welcome to my world :-)
Popular Posts
-
Keira Knightley back in 2004 with a dark wavy hairstyle with bangs. And here we see Ms. Knightley donning a a very edgy hairstyle with sharp...
-
Jordin Sparks - Tattoo Lyrics. Oh, oh, oh. No matter what you say about love American Music Spotlight: Jordin Sparks Jordin Sparks - Tattoo ...
-
One of the most important parts of a home to me is ambience. Not only for when you have guests over, but after a long day at work it's i...
-
The Sept 2008 issue of Veranda has the apartment of Bill Blass's former employee (model then design director), Laura Montalban, who seem...
